Monday, August 22, 2005

More updates, faster, easier!

Since updating the website has become somewhat cumbersome at the moment, and many of my chase partners have a blog, I'm starting one now. This blog will focus on weather discussions, but a few comments about the current health or other comments may be made from time to time.

As you may have read from the front page of my websites, I was diagniosed with Kidney failure in April. I have moved back to Maryland to get the best possible care. While I miss Florida, I don't think I will be returning for a number of years.

The good thing about being back in Maryland....winter! Yes, I will once again be enjoying the cold temperatures and snow of the Mid-Atlantic. Once the winter season arrives I likely will be traveling throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast to film and photograph winter scenes.

I am hoping that I will be able to intercept at least one major (Cat3 or higher) hurricane this season. Because of the medical condition and financial restraints that may not be possible, but I will be pushing hard for it should the opportunity arrise.

Jason Foster
The Weather Warrior

No comments: