Saturday, May 27, 2006

chase expedition may end early

After what I though was some encouraging views from the GFS, it appears not to be. There are some slime pickings the next few days. After that it maybe another ridge. With that conclusion, I'd rather return to Maryland, the spend a whole week doing nothing. If somehow later June looks to improve, and there is a possible way for me to return in the second half of June, that could also be a possibility. Or I might just start focusing on hurricane season.

As far as my travels go, I'm in West Point, Nebraska at the moment. Last night was spent near Boonville, MO. I drven quite a bit over the past two days, but the next three days should be less than 400 miles average.

I'll have another update later tonight, with a few pictures and website updates.

No comments: