Monday, June 05, 2006

It figures

Well, after a few days of rest in Dallas, visiting with friends, I started back toward Maryland, which was early. I did in fact cancel the trip early and descided to take the long way home (via the south). I've travelled through Louisana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and now North Carolina. I've been hugging the coast, starting in Charleston, SC and examining the coast for this and future hurricane intercepts. I will likely stop somewhere near the South Carolina and North Carolina Boarder.

Since I have returned earlier there is a possibility I will return to the plains in late June or July. If there is a fairly predicatable week of severe weather withe negative tilt-system that isn't way up in Canada.

"Now Go Figure"! today there was a Moderate Risk out for Kansas Nebraska, and other parts of the plains. Athough this is based on increase severe threat from an MCS, it is just the kind of thing that adds to the "Foster Affect" I wonder if Maryland survived OK, while I was gone?

Next update will be tomorrow evening when I return home.

No comments: